Join us at the Seattle Investors Club to learn how to do lease options with little or no money. This event is March 18/4pm at the Renton Technical College Annex in room 113.
All are welcome, and your first meeting is free. Click here to sign up
To find out more info about the event, checkout our promo video below.
At the event Larry Gill & Marishka Pilch from Evergreen Success will be teaching us…
- What is the difference between a cooperative or wholesale lease option, and sandwich lease option, and a pure option?
- What role do notes play in this?
- How do you structure a sandwhich lease option?
- What types of contracts do you use?
- How do you deal with the Landlord – Tenant Act, as it pertains to maintenance and repairs
- How do you approach a person about doing a lease option? How do you overcome the fear of using this unusual sales strategy?
- Will lease option work with high end properties?
- How do you avoid “equitable interest” in a property?
- How do you handle/determine rent credits?
- How do you comply with/avoid violating Dodd-Frank?
- How do marketing and referrals work?
- What due diligence should be done?
- Do you need to use escrow?
- What is the option consideration, and how does it apply?