We’re creating a video product that walks you through the process of doing this, but here are the basic steps that you can follow to get started in creating a great Facebook page and community.
- SEO optimizing your page.
- Get a designer from http://oDesk.com to design a custom html landing “Welcome” tab that new visitors are directed to.
- “Suggest” your page to all of your personal friends, AND ask your friends to “suggest” your page to their friends (you must ask!).
- As soon as you get 25 “likes” go to http://facebook.com/username and secure your vanity URL.
- Uploading your email list and send them suggestions to “like” your page.
- Go to http://fiverr.com and find someone that will get you 250 or more “likes” for $5 (having an initial platform of “likes” is important).
- Go to http://twiends.com and trade likes.
- EVERY TIME you like someone else’s page write on their wall letting them know and include a link to your page.
- Continuously post interactive content to your pages wall using HootSuite to load the funnel in advance.
- –Your wall posts should include questions, quotes, pictures, videos, articles, etc.
- And last but not least, make sure that a link to your page is on your website and your email signature. And anywhere else you can post it :-).
If you have any questions feel free to post them below.