Is your website ranked on the 1st or 2nd page of Google for your specific search terms?
- Is your website ranked on the 1st or 2nd page of Google for your specific search terms?
- Once you get leads to your real estate website do you have a way of getting them to call you, or a way to capture their information so you can get in touch with them?
- Are you using YouTube to drive people to your website and to get your phone ringing with people looking to sell you their houses today?
- Are you using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to connect with people that might be interested in buying or selling deals to you?
- If you have questions please post them to the comments and we’ll get your answers right away!
- If the answer is yes then you should pat yourself on the back because you’re rocking it! If not your should take the time to learn how to use keywords, number of searches, videos, and link backs to get your site ranked which will drive more leads into your real estate business!
Once you get leads to your real estate website do you have a way of getting them to call you, or a way to capture their information so you can get in touch with them?
- If so, then you are truly a rock star! If not, you should try giving away some kind of free information. Something like a “Free guide to selling your house quickly in this market”, or “The real truth about how to stop your foreclusure”.
- Once you’ve set up your website to capture leads you must have a system for keeping in touch with them. We use MailChimp and Traffic Geyser to do this. These programs allow you to create automated email campaigns that your leads will get on a prescheduled basis that will keep you in touch with them by giving them useful information.
Are you using YouTube to drive people to your website and to get your phone ringing with people looking to sell you their houses today?
- If you want to survive in the real estate world you need to be! You can put a video on YouTube that will be a FREE advertisement for your business that will never be taken down! And, if you know how to use keyword to drive people to your videos then you’ll potentially get hundreds or thousands of views per year, per video! Do you see the power in that???
- Also, there are a TON of video sites on the internet and if you want to take this real estate internet marketing game seriously you should consider using a service such as TubeMogul which is a free site that won’t allow advertising, or Traffic Geyser that will allow advertising and will publish videos, blog posts, and articles to get your site some crazy Google juice!
- The Xanax helped a lot at the time of an unpleasant life situation. Removes obsessive experiences that interfere with resting at night. In general, improves mood, no drowsiness or lethargy. Well suited for those who have heart problems to worry less. For severe cases, it will not work, but with mild depression and a decrease in mood just right. Naturally, you can’t take it without a doctor’s recommendation. Read more at https://premierpedsny.com/prime-pharmacies/.
Are you using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to connect with people that might be interested in buying or selling deals to you?
- Connecting with other people that buy and sell real estate in your area, or people that could potentially need to sell real estate in your area will keep them in-front of what you’re doing at all times. Because of this when they need to buy or sell real estate you’ll be fresh in their minds. The power of the internet is huge and growing everyday! Entrepreneur magazine recently said the businesses that aren’t using social media will be out of business in 5 years! Do you want to be one of those businesses??