Do you want to make all the money you’ll ever need online?
I’m talking about sitting at your computer for a few hours a week from anywhere in the world, and making all the money you’ll ever need?
If your answer is yes then you need to start paying attention to affiliate marketing! Affiliate marketing has been around for years, and is basically getting paid for telling people about products that you like. Have you ever referred a product or restaurant or service to someone? Of course you have! You just didn’t get paid for it, and now that all changes!
Let’s start by answering a few commonly asked affiliate marketing questions…
What is affiliate marketing?
- Affiliate marketing is you making money for referring someone to somebody else’s product.
- You can get paid when someone actually buys the product that you’re an affiliate for.
How do you get paid as an affiliate marketer?
Can you really make money being an affiliate marketer?
- This is the major question and something that I have been extremely interested in. The real answer is YES! I have personally been making money as an affiliate marketer.
Can you become a successful affiliate marketer if you don’t already have a list or group of people that you’re influencing?
- The answer is yes! You just need to create your own list. You can make your own list by starting a blog of your own. Start a quick and easy blog with WordPress and start blogging on whatever you’re passionate about. This could be anything! There will always be other people with your same interests! For more information about this see our “How to Use WordPress to Explode Your Real Estate Business” blog entry.
Where can you do research for affiliates?
- Go to www.ClickBank.com and do research on what’s selling.
- Click on the sales page and figure out what’s making people want to buy that product.
- Then figure out how you can take elements of that sales page and put it into your own.
What are common error that affiliate marketers make?
- A lot of affiliate marketers make a lot of money by putting a link on their site that take people to a great product page. The problem with this is that they never capture anyone’s information. Essentially they’re growing the main product sites list but not their own. A good way of achieving both the money and the list is to have people opt in to get to the product page. That way you’re building your list and pushing people to your affiliate product!
How can you use this information to help your real estate business?
- How did you learn to invest in real estate? Do you have a mentor or program that you followed to get you to where you are today? Or maybe you’re still getting your real estate business off the ground and are looking to make some money right off the bat. In either case most of the people that you’ve learned from (or are planning on learning from) will have affiliate programs that you can get involved in.
If you’d like to hear more about how we use affiliate marketing to produce multiple income streams in our real estate business shoot us an email at [email protected] and put “Affiliate Marketing” in the subject.